DarleneMarshall

Darlene Marshall, author

I write award-winning historical romance about pirates, privateers, smugglers and the occasional possum.

"In What Order Should I Read Your Books?"

Castaway Dreams - Darlene Marshall

I was asked this again the other day, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to present this information in a new venue. I've posted it at my Facebook page, but it's always a cheering thought to know there are new readers out there I may be reaching through a new social media/books platform.

Also, I like to remind folks (that would be you, gentle reader) that reviews and rankings at Booklikes, Amazon, Goodreads, Kobo, Shelfari, LibraryThing, etc. are greatly appreciated by authors.  Thank you for your support. Also, while my books have cross-over characters, I try to write all of them so they can be read as standalone novels.

Sea Change, then Castaway Dreams. One of the secondary characters in Sea Change is Royal Navy surgeon Alexander Murray, who's the hero of Castaway Dreams. My WIP [working title] "The Hot Pirate's Secret Baby", which will likely see publication as The Pirate's Governess, features a character from Castaway Dreams.

The Bride and the Buccaneer, then Captain Sinister's Lady. The marriage minded Captain Sinister (Morgan Roberts) and his crew are introduced in The Bride and the Buccaneer.

Pirate's Price, then Smuggler's BridePirate's Price is set a generation before Smuggler's Bride and the heroine of Smuggler's Bride  (Julia) is the daughter of the hero and heroine of Pirate's Price.

All the books are available in paper and ebook editions at Amber Quill Press (http://www.amberquill.com/bio_Marshall.html) and Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Darlene-Marshall/e/B002BLWIJ2), and the ebook editions are available at Kobo, AllRomance Ebooks and NOOK.

If any reader has questions or comments please contact me! I love to hear from readers: darlenemarshall [at] darlenemarshall [dot] com.